Best Holiday Ever: Sandals La Source, Grenada



As summer marches on here in the UK I began thinking back over some of the holidays I have enjoyed in my recent life. Let's be honest it is one of the best things about being an adult...holiday time! 


So I thought I would share with you some of the pictures from my absolutely favourite holiday so far in the hope it may give you an idea of a future destination for yourselves.


A couple of years ago we decided to splurge on a Sandals holiday in Grenada. The resort was newly opened so was throwing out some great deals.


It would have been special anyway, but we were blown away by a surprise upgrade upon arrival at the resort. Coupled with a beautiful location and the friendliest staff it was, hand on heart, the most fabulous holiday I have ever had and highly recommend it, but be warned...it is not cheap - worth every penny though. The food was beautiful and facilities were top notch. 


I would love to hear what your favourite holiday destinations have been or where you are planning on taking a vacation.











Links:


http://www.gov.gd/grenada



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016