Meet My Lucy


Sometimes the struggle of balancing a blog with "normal life" gets the better of us.  Motivation is there but physical energy is low.  I'm having one of those weeks.  I have all these ideas I want to share, but my mind is scattered to a million different places.  I fear I would not do them justice.

So instead I decided to share with you one of the loves of my life...my fur baby Lucy:


She is a 4 year old English Springer Spaniel and very cheeky.


Things she loves most in the world are tennis balls, chewing and rolling in things we wish she would not.


As a puppy she was a handful, but she has grown up to be the softest, most gentle dog in the world.  
Even our friends who "hate dogs" find themselves falling for her doe eyes and cuddly manner.


No matter how bad my day, coming home to her excited wiggly bum always brightens my mood.  
I'd be lost without her now.

Thank you to my Dad for taking these fantastic action pictures of the beast x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Goals 2016