Sticker Love



OK so confession time - deep breath....

My name is Sarah and I am a sticker geek. 



Sad but true. It's not a recent habit I have developed, more of a rediscovery of my childhood self. So if stickers are not your thing then I will not object to you skipping this post!




I remember as a child deciding that the light switch in my bedroom was just too dull as it was, so I chose to cover it in butterfly stickers and as I grew older I strangely NEVER regretted doing it.  




As I became a working adult I tried other, more grown up things like post it notes and page flags. These are great but no where near as much fun as stickers!




Then a year or so ago I got my new planner (Plum Paper Planner Review 2015/16) and started searching around on Etsy for planner related accessories....the result is that I now have a bit of an addiction to all things planner sticker related.


So rather than hide my sticker shame I thought I would instead embrace it and share with you some of my favourites (see links at the bottom of this post). 




Any fellow sticker geeks out there? Then let me know your favourites - feed my habit :)


Links (non-affiliate):

Etsy:  www.etsy.com

Paper Loving Mommy Shop: PaperLovingMommy

The Geeky Planner Shop: TheGeekyPlanner

Sweet Kawaii Design Shop:SweetKawaiiDesign  




Comments

  1. You have a great blog, and I love the snicker sticker hahahaha I'm rhyming! Anyhow, I follow you on Bloglovin. Please visit my blog and if you like it, would you follow me too? Thank you so much! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - that means the world to me :) I follow you on Bloglovin too - and I'm definitely lovin it :) xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016