Plum Paper Planner Review


Back in August 2015 I decided to finally bite the bullet and order myself a Plum Paper Planner.  I've tried many planning systems in the past and none seem to stick with me for very long (low boredom threshold!), so I was a tad apprehensive this could be a big waste of money.  However I'm glad to report 6 months in that I'm still making good use of the planner (ok so not religiously every day, but more than my previous forays into planning thats for sure)....

How I decided on this planner

I spent frankly an unhealthy amount time watching YouTube reviews/demos of various planners out there and one that came up consistently in the "planning community" was the Erin Condren Life Planner.  Now I could see the appeal of this system and really liked the way people could customise their planners, but the price + shipping tag made me think twice.  What if this was just another failed attempt at planning for me?  So I broadened my search and I started to see the Plum Paper Planner reported as very similar to the Erin Condren life planners, but at a lower cost base.

The buying process

So I found myself on Etsy "just looking" and before I knew it I'd picked my front cover, months and style of page layout.  Very quickly I completed the process and before I could stop myself the order was placed.  Now it can take a few weeks for the custom order to be fulfilled, so I asked my planner to begin in October as I didn't want to have any wasted parts.  So I bunkered down and impatiently waited for it to arrive.

The Product 

When it arrived I was completely smitten.  I love everything about the set up - it has a couple of years worth or "Years at a Glance" which is so useful for marking off regular occurrences (if you know what I mean ladies!), a page for goal setting at the start of every month, a month layout at the start of every month before it then gets into the weekly layout.  All very beautifully presented and useful for many different styles of planning.  Paper quality is also really good and 6 months in it is holding up fabulously to being carted here there and everywhere by me.

Final Thoughts

So I would definitely recommend this planner to anyone who would like to try out the ring-bound / notebook style of planner.  Would I buy it again?  Yes I would, however I am also someone who gets motivated to plan by having newness in my life, so I will again research what is out there when I need to move onto my next planner...it may be this product again or something new....I'll let you know in October!

Do you use a planner?  If so which kind and would you recommend it?  Let's inspire each other to keep on planning :)

Disclaimer:  This is not a sponsored review and I have no affiliation with the vendor - I simply love to recommend things that work well in my life with anyone who is interested!
Interested in the vendor?  Visit www.etsy.com and search for PlumPaperDesigns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016