My Blogging Planner : SkandiDesign Weekly Planner Review


To help me achieve one of my May goals (see post linked here: may-goals-2016.html) I needed something to keep me organised when it comes to blogging.  As previously shared, I have a Plum Paper planner which I love and use for every day life organisation, but to incorporate blogging into that as well was making it messy and harder to utilise.  So I decided to look for an alternative that I could use as a focus for all things blogging.

After scrolling through Etsy I came across a shop called SkandiDesign which caught my eye with a small but beautiful range of stationery products and prints.  I was instantly attracted to the marble effect cover of the weekly planner and decided to go for it.

It's not a huge planner, which I like a lot, as feel I can slip this into my bag to plan on the go. After all you never know when inspiration will strike for a blog post.

After only a couple of  weeks usage I'm really pleased with the  quality and internal layout.  It's really simple and clean in its design. It also doesn't have pre-set dates, so you can start using it whenever you're ready - so no annoyingly wasted pages.  



The weekly spread is a good size as well and allows me to write ideas down as well as the planning of blog posts. 



The buying experience was also a positive one - the product arrived swiftly and as described, so I'd highly recommend you check this seller out (see below for a snapshot of their Etsy page).  

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with the seller of this planner at all - just fell in love with the designs and thought I'd share them with you:


What do you use to keep your life organised?  Do you prefer paper like me or are you 100% digital?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016