Celebrating 100 followers on Bloglovin'


Warning - I'm going to be annoyingly typical here and say how blown away I am having reached this milestone, but honestly I am. When I started the blog I honestly (no really honestly) never even thought about anyone other than me reading it. I just enjoyed (& am still enjoying) the process of writing and publishing.


However I do have a slight confession....when some people did start to like and follow my blog I confess I started to wonder (full on daydream) if my blog could take off and keep growing. My imagination did get a little carried away for sure.


However that is one of the biggest traps of blogging (based on my personal experience) whereby you can easily get obsessed with the numbers game. If you start to focus on the numbers what you create can start to get warped by trying to attract visitors and please the masses. Then the risk is that you start creating posts that even you do not like and the quality could even suffer as a result. 


I've read quite a few blog advice posts and consistently they say quality is important and not to get too caught up in numbers. I agree with them all.


So I am writing this post to say a HUGE thank you to you all that follow my blog (either on Bloglovin' or directly). It really means a lot to me and hope I can carry on for a long time producing posts you enjoy reading.


Thank you xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016