August Goals 2016


When I really thought about it the first goal that came into my mind this month is a need to "sort my life out", but what does that actually mean?


For me it means different things at different times of the year and is very linked to my mood. So I asked myself this question...



What would make me feel like I had "sorted my life out" by the time I got to the end of August?




The answer was actually several small things, so this is more like a life to do list rather than goals.





  1. Find shoes for my friends wedding.  Should be easy right? Well not when you are 6ft tall and have BFG feet! It is always a bit of a mission.
  2. Arrange a trip to Harry Potter World with my Sister. Something we have been trying to do since February and so far cannot get our act together!
  3. Complete my sideboard organisation project that I started last weekend. One cupboard down, two to go!
  4. Update my CV. Something that is long overdue.
  5. Start job hunting (FYI I have a job but feel ready for a change...if the right alternative comes my way). Will feel good to be ready to pounce on that next great opportunity.


So some small and some bigger life things to make a go of this month. As usual I will report back at the end of the month and let you know how I get on.


I'd love to hear what you are planning to get done this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016