June Goals Revisited

Oh dear. This month has not been my finest to be honest. Set myself three achievable goals and have managed only one. Putting a more positive spin on it I have completed one of my goals at least....

This is as much energy as I could muster for this months goals!

So how did I do and what went so wrong?

First June goal was to step on my fitness.  Well rather than step on I kinda stepped right back. No excuses - it was just a series of bad, lazy choices by me. I'm most disappointed in myself and have ended the month feeling more determined to get active in July. Yes I know you've heard that before!





Second goal was "30 bags in 30 days" where I had high and mighty ideas that I could gradually declutter the worst corners of the house by using this technique. I think I actually managed 3 bags in 30 days, so not really trail blazing on this one either. Despite feeling inspired by some great women of YouTube I couldn't get motivated to really attack the house like I'd dreamed of when setting this ridiculous goal.

Finally, and the only success story of the month, was to sort our spare room of doom out.  You can tell by my previous post that this was a success at least (Spare Room Post). I feel good about us having achieved this one at least and honestly it was the priority job for the month, so pats on the back all round.





I am now going to be philosophical when I reflect on this month of failure.  I must just move on now with my sights set on a healthier, more productive July.

How are you doing against your goals for this year? Inspire me please!

P.S. I am also very proud of how I have managed to consistently put out 2 blog posts a week still. 
Yay me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016