A Feel Unique Haul - why not?!


Seasons change and I get my usual compulsion to sign on to Feel Unique and see what great deals I can unearth.  I've used this website for quite a while now and always enjoy shopping from the comfort of my sofa. So today I thought I would share my recent haul as a way to help justify the splurge!

Disclaimer:  This post is not sponsored and I am not affiliated with any of the brands I talk about below. All opinions are 100% my own.

Face:
I treated myself to my tried and tested Maybelline-New-York-Eraser-Eye-Concealer, but thought I'd try mixing it up with the  Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Concealer this time.  I purchased the shade "True Ivory" and have to say it is a little orange for my pale untanned skin, however it blends well and layers nicely under my favourite Maybelline. I also bought a few lip products from NYX Cosmetics in the hope it would encourage me to wear more colour on my lips (I tend to just throw on some lip balm and hope for the best to be honest). I chose 2 butter glosses and one matte liquid lipstick (nyx/lips) and whilst I like the products I do not reach for them every day so probably not worth the cost for someone like me. Lastly for make up I was looking for a clear brow gel, but instead thought I'd give Maybelline-New-York-Brow-Drama-Sculpting-Brow-Mascara a go instead.  It is very like a mascara, so I have to watch out for the odd brown clump of product, but overall it is doing its job ok. I will return to a clear gel next though as is less hassle (I am gifted with full bushy eyebrows so don't have to do much else to them). Finally I treated myself to my all time favourite face mask the Origins-Drink-Up-Intensive-Overnight-Mask-to-Quench-Skins-Thirst.  I have oily/combination skin and find the day after I use this mask my skin is plumper, softer and generally feels in much better health.


Nails:
Time for a new spring/summer colour and I decided to go for something slightly out of my comfort zone and went with the Nails-inc-Coconut-Bright in the shade SoHo Gardens.  I love this colour (especially on my toes), it's so bright and smacks of summer.  The product is great too as goes on really smoothly with good coverage. I also purchased some Bourjois-Instant-Dry-Nail-Drops as I'm forever ruining my nails being so impatient for them to dry.  These have been fantastic - they dry the nail varnish really quickly and mean I can get on with my life not literally sit watching nail paint dry!


OK I'm stopping now as I can feel myself being drawn back to the website!

Have you ever tried any of these products?  Would you buy them again?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016