Styling Station : Simplify Your Life Series 2016





I was looking for ways to take control of my vanity desk. The space I use in the morning to get ready was getting out of control, so I decided to switch it up a bit and get some new storage solutions to see if they could help tame the beast!

Makeup was easily taken care of with some neat plastic drawers (not anything fancy, but functional), makeup brushes were neatly decanted in a pretty floral plant pot courtesy of an Ikea trip, but I still had nearly half the surface taken up by styling equipment.

A hairdryer tangling with the straighteners, weaving with the curling wand - it was very frustrating and was making me take longer getting ready that it should. So I once again popped on to good old Amazon and came across a thing called a "Styling Station". It has surprisingly transformed my space!
It enables me to keep all three of my frequently used styling tools safely tucked up in this thing and it frees up so much space on the rest of the desk.  

Wires are kept out of the way and don't get all tangled together.  It's heat proof so I can pop the tool straight back into the Styling Station when I'm done without worrying it will singe the desk.

I keep mine out on my desk for easy access, but the product is lightweight so could be hung on a wall or kept inside a cabinet like shown below.



Now I can ready in the mornings much quicker and with a lot less frustration, which can only help the day go better.  It's worked out so well and I would recommend this to all.

Have you ever used a Styling Station?  What was your experience?

Disclaimer:  I am in no way affiliated with this product or people who sell it.  It's just something that's worked well for me so thought I'd share.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016