Ray Ban Folding Wayfarers

Amazon link

Despite the weather doing its best to ruin summer before it has even begun here in the UK, I had to drive through snow to get to work the other day, I thought I would share with you my sunglasses.  Basically because I love them!

I have always purchased quite cheap and cheerful sunglasses, convinced that it was more economical as they would surely get all scratched up in the bottom of my bag.  That was until I stumbled across a You Tuber called "Light by Coco" who is a steadfast minimalist.  She shared her compact and very practical Folding Wayfarers by Ray Ban.  

As I've previously shared my shopping ethos had begun to change a while ago, whereby I started to look for quality rather than quantity.  So why not apply the same to sunglasses?

Their compact case is perfect for any handbag and keeps the glasses in tip top condition.  The folding mechanism feels sturdy and is easy to use.  Above all else when unfolded and worn the Wayfarer style is just a great and timeless sunglass shape.




Disclaimer:  I have no affiliation with Ray Ban or the sellers of the product - I just love them so thought I'd share them.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016