Shilala Necklace Review : Whistles


Sometimes a girl just has to treat herself, right?  As I mentioned in a previous blog I used to buy a lot of stuff.  Retail was my therapy and I would be a big fat liar if I said I was now a non-shopper.  My Amazon delivery guys can attest to that.

I am now much more about quality over quantity though, so when I saw someone on YouTube sporting this necklace from Whistles (apologies I forget who it was...probably ViviannaDoesMakeUp or Lily Pebbles?), I just had to investigate.  It's simple design and chain length really appealed to me.

I've never purchased anything from Whistles before so was not sure what to expect.  I anticipated that they would be quite a high price point, but was pleasantly surprised when I saw this neckalce was only £25 and with free UK delivery.

Now I know you can find cheaper necklaces and believe me I have tried many in my lifetime, but they tend to tarnish quite quickly (usually around the sweaty neck area) so they never quite feel good value for money.
Source:  www.whistles.com

Shopping Experience:
I have had a good first experience using Whistles online shop [www.whistles.com] and will be looking further at their site.  My only criticism is the size of the packaging the necklace came in.  It's a lovely box, but massive for the size of the product and feels very wasteful.

The Product:
Now I've only owned this necklace for a couple of days, but so far I am impressed with the look and quality.  

I will update this blog in the future when I've worn it for longer - fingers crossed it does well.

Have you ever used Whistles online?  What was your experience?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016