My Favourite Lifestyle YouTubers - Part Two

Last week I shared some of my favourite lifestyle you tubers with you in the hopes you would find them as inspirational as I do.  I decided to break this down into two short blogs to avoid recommendation fatigue - here is my final batch of favs.



Light by CoCo videos promote "Living Light" and is full of useful and inspiring videos on how to live more minimally.  Her style seems effortless but she clearly puts a lot of thought into the creative side of her channel. I doubt I will ever be as minimalist as CoCo, but she does hold the bar high for us all to strive to.


Jennifer at Pretty Neat Living is a highly accomplished and organised blogger, you tuber and new mummy.  I found her channel a few years ago and fell in love with her chatty, open style of presenting her videos.  She is a queen of organisation and her love of stationery seems to match my own.  She also inspires me to try harder to organise my life to bring more calm and order to my world.


Marnie Goldberg mainly focuses on beauty videos, however what I watch her channel for primarily is her vlogs.  She is a straight talking American woman and for some reason I could watch her all day every day - I feel like I am following a friend around for the day, but in a non-creepy way!  She doesn't sugar coat her life or opinions (but she's never mean) which is refreshing to watch.

I've been debating for quite a while over who else to include out of the many you tubers I follow, but as I switched between several from one minute to the next, I realised that I have obviously talked about all the ones that stand out for me in my you tube feed.  So I will leave it there for now.

I'd love to hear who you follow for inspiration, whether on you tube or in a blog.  Are you on you tube?  If so what is your channel about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016